Tuesday 16 July 2013

Why Funke Akindele marriage to Kehinde Oloyede end

Please guys, I am only doing my job and in doing that I have to serve you with the what I can gather. Well, this is not from me but someone, who is my source, who would not want to be named.

According to my source (Remember, I told you to keep a date with this blog): Funke Akindele and her now estranged husband Kehinde Oloyede, started having problem immediately they got married and Funke never enjoyed the marriage from the begining. My source claimed that one of the reason Funke got married to Kehinde was because everyone was getting married and also because her younger sister got married before her so she decide to give Kehinde a chance to save face and because he was available for marriage at the time. More of marriage of convenience.

Read more after the cut

My source also hinted that Kehinde many wives and children were also one of the reasons why the wedding did not work out, as the children remains part of Kehinde's life.

Funke also contributed to the crash of the marraige, according to my source, Funke mouth was too sharp and was rude to her in-laws and she was always ready to flare up anytime and always wanted to call the shot in the house and, it look like Kehinde is broke and so Funke has been paying all the bills.

Infidelity, lies is one of the reason why the marriage did not work out. to buttress her point, my source claimed that, for the better part of the marriage, Funke Akindele, has been moving from one location to another to get away from her husband and home.

Infidelity is one of the reason why the marriage did not work out.

From a source

No comments: